Global Data Systems provides fully managed IT services, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software hosting, cloud services, and a wide-range of IT services to businesses, healthcare facilities, government organizations and media outlets in New England and across the United States. Global Data Systems headquartered in Pembroke, MA.
- Exposed to all facets of computing technology
- Health/Dental Benefit – company contributes 90% with an 50% HRA program
- Tax free Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Life & LTD Benefit 100% paid by company
- 401k Program – company match 100% up to 3% contribution & 50% match on next 2% contribution
- Company bonus program
- Team and customer oriented culture
- Growth potential for those who excel developing their knowledge base and learning new technologies
- Act upon incoming service requests: phone, email, & remote support sessions
- Triage computing & network infrastructure monitoring alerts
- Capture service related activity into ticketing systems
- Remote/Onsite administration and remediation of computers, mobile and LAN/WAN infrastructure devices.
- On-call rotation
- Experience/knowledge administering and maintaining computer systems in a Microsoft computing environment
- Microsoft MCP certification or equivalent experience.
- Good verbal and written communication. Proficient with documentation/typing
- Ability to multi-task: Receive incoming service requests, problem definition, and documentation while troubleshooting/re-mediating symptoms
Please direct all resumes for the position of Help Desk Technician to email@example.com.