We Also Offer GE Centricity Hosting as Part of Our Healthcare IT Services.
There’s a high demand for those who can take care of the technology needs of hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other medical facilities. We’ve made it a specialty that we realize is not going to wane in demand any in the foreseeable future. This is good news for those who need reliable GE Centricity hosting as part of healthcare IT services that will allow you to keep medical records sound and accessible in perpetuity.
We Do GE Centricity Hosting…and So Much More
As one of our core areas of expertise, healthcare IT demands an inherent understanding of the challenges faced by healthcare organizations. GDS’s GE Centricity Hosting allows you to switch your organization’s attention away from IT maintenance, and get it back onto providing quality patient care. We work with your GE Centricity provider to create a dedicated and flexible environment for GE Centricity hosting healthcare organizations rely upon, as well as for any other healthcare specialty software solutions you use.
Through our hosted solution, your practice will have full access to your GE Centricity software and we’ll take care of managing, updating, and storing your patient database on our own servers, reducing the need for someone in your office to manage and maintain your medical IT systems. We will invest in GE licenses, hardware, operating system software, backups, and upgrades so you can focus on your patients.
The Benefits of GE Centricity Hosting
The Benefits of our GE Centricity Hosting include (but are not limited to):
- Quick GE Centricity Integration: We have helped many practices newly adopt or convert their current medical software platform. We evaluate what systems you may have in place and work with you to configure your new system, ensuring a smooth transition for you and your team. And we don’t stop there – we offer continued support even after implementation to ensure your software is running properly and your staff is taking full advantage of your investment!
- Increased Security and Up-time: We achieve up-time of 99.99% through 24/7 systems monitoring so your system is always up and running. Our datacenters are Level 4 Certified, and our security and data redundancy levels are always up to HIPAA standards.
- Increased Accessibility: Because a hosted cloud system is web-based, you can access your patient database anywhere with an internet connection. This allows application access to your EMR from an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and other smart devices, along with traditional laptop/desktop computers. Security and log-in measures are always in place to keep your patient data secure.
- No Unpredictable Costs: Your practice will be able to benefit from a predictable monthly budget as our hosted solutions include only one low monthly fee per provider that covers all hardware, operating system, and GE application upgrades.
- No debt: We purchase all licenses and hardware, letting your healthcare practice avoid extraneous IT debt.
What is GE Centricity?
For those of you not in the know, Centricity is a brand of healthcare IT software systems from GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric. It includes software for independent physician practices, academic medical centers, hospitals and large integrated delivery networks. The various modules perform practice management, revenue cycle management, electronic medical records, medical imaging, and other functions.
Centricity was introduced in 2003 with two applications, Centricity EMR and Centricity Physician Office – Practice Management. The products were acquired by what was then GE Medical Systems in 2002 and 2003 respectively and released future versions of both products under the Centricity name. Additional products were added to the Centricity brand, such as Centricity Perinatal, Centricity Perioperative.
GE Healthcare acquired IDX Systems in 2006 and re-released its products under the Centricity brand.
Centricity Enterprise is being phased out with GE leaving the hospital EMR business to focus Centricity on EMR for medical practices.
Centricity Practice Solution is a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management solution designed to help you enhance the clinical and financial productivity of your ambulatory practice. Though designed to work as a single fully integrated unit, if desired, the modules may be used independently.
Centricity Practice Solution can be tailored to your unique workflow and preferences, enabling you to practice medicine more effectively in the way you prefer.
Whether you need a fully integrated EMR and Practice Management solution or the ability to share data with existing clinical or financial systems, Centricity Practice Solution connects when, where, and how you need it to.
Centricity Practice Solution is built with progressive technologies to help you adapt to regulatory changes.
GE Centricity Promotes Clinical Efficiency and Helps You Transmit Patient Data
Most healthcare organizations have installed electronic health records systems and have been using them for years. While many are loyal to their vendors’ products, others are looking at making a change. How does an organization make the decision, and what is the range of costs that go into making a switch?
Not to worry, because overall, the cost of acquiring and managing EHR systems like the GE Centricity Practice Solution can be quite manageable, and it helps reduce long-term costs to get a competent watchdog for your healthcare IT systems like GDS!
You Can Rely on GDS for Centricity Hosting Services That Provide the Right “Cure” for Subpar Healthcare Software Integration
Call us at (888) 849-6818 or email us at info@GDSConnect.com to learn more about how GDS offers healthcare practitioners all the benefits of GE Centricity Hosting and Allscripts EMR and Practice Management Hosting, free of any hassles involving purchasing, configuring, maintaining, or supporting hardware and all of vendor’s changing specifications!